Amendment 4 Fines & Fees Review

Off Probation but Still Owe Fines & Fees?

If you or a loved one has a past felony conviction and still owe fines and fees, you may qualify to get your sentence modified and restore your right to vote! Choose from the list of participating counties below:

Owe Fines/Fees in Other Counties?

If you owe court fines and fees in any county in Florida other than those listed above, apply for assistance from our fund:

If you have any questions, call our hotline at 1-877-MYVOTE-0